Monday, April 13, 2009

MESSAGE FROM THE BLOG AUTHOR

Thank you very much for your attention with my blog and I strongly hope that this site won't make you disappointed. I do appreciate you helping foreward this site to someone whom you have known, we try to do this to tell the world is ours and what happen on Cambodia.
Please enjoy your searching by clicking the following points:
From Blog Owner:
This blog is the sum of many parts to take part and share information, experiences, activities, and knowledge of Khmer young people to their networks in various universities or communities throughout Phnom Penh and country.
This is also an easy blog in searching for something in which general people can explore whatever they want in the blog’s categories at your right hand of your monitor and scroll down.
  1. Learning English
  2. Scholarship Opportunity
  3. Job Opportunity
  4. Khmer Government Agencies
  5. Embassy, Khmer and Foriegn
  6. Local NGOs in Cambodia
  7. International NGOs in Cambodia
  8. Funding Agencies in Cambodia
  9. Political Parties in Cambodia
  10. News Websites in Cambodia/World
  11. Khmer Blog News
  12. Khmer Krom Voice
  13. History and Events and other useful websites
My wife has been unwavering in her love and support, and many of my students and co-workers have made it out here, Phnom Penh.
A big hello also to my brother, Marco Leisinger (Switzerland) and my old man friend, Toshi Fukuda (Japan) have advised me in my work, and other friends who have encouraged me to do more in helping Cambodian students and youth.
One final thank you to Mr. You Thearith, Mr. Pang Sina and Mr. Chea Lyheng in Phnom Penh who have worked with me on publish in this blog as well as H.E Ou Chanrith in Phnom Penh for helping with language issues.
This blog has been a pleasure to work with and has made a significant contribution to what I believe to be a better blog in every way. And a big sorry to all those which I have missed but there is no more space….
Updates and Reader Feedback:
Nothing stays the same. So, if you find things better or worse, recently opened or long-since closed, please tell me and help make the next publish even more accurate and useful.
Tell me about it! I will genuinely value your feedback. I will read and acknowledge every e-mail and letter; I will receive and ensure that every morsel of information finds its way to the relevant authors of each report.
Everyone who writes to me will find the name listed in this blog, I can republish and incorporate your comments, so let me know if you don’t want your comments reproduced or your name acknowledged.
Contact Information:
Cel-phone: 855-17 919 818
Address: 72-74, Street 598, Boeung Kok II,Tuol Kork,
Phnom Penh. Cambodia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you post something talking about your activities and ....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.